____________________________________
Finally settling some of the stuff,
The next few days would start getting hectic, yet I am still in control.
Sunday would be the garage sale, yet to start or finish packing.
Ah, But i am still at joy.
Sitting at that bench and started drawing,
Heading off for a small catch up before going down for coffee ministry.
Everything turn around when I was more than ready to leave.
And one lead to another, I stayed on.
Of course I could not forget that it is a Thursday.
Coffee Min started with the leaders asking us to jot down "What do we expect today".
I jot down 3 things, of which two was, to ignite my heart again and find back the meanings of smiles and love again. I guess these two things are pretty close to my heart in all ways, spiritual and as a person as a whole.
I first met a Russian girl,
She reminded me of coffee stories.
Sat down with the two newbies leaders,
One took a different approach to worship "Heart of worship" a personal song to me too.
While the other asked to jot that question down, which, was a stroke.
Speaking to them individually, the night eventually unfolded slowly.
At the corner of my eye I met a Arty dude.
Watching him sip his tea slowly, we both bought time, I know he was. =)
We sat and talked, the most extraordinary conversations ever.
Reminded me of speaking to strangers about anything and those little conversations in the middle of nowhere.
He, was a exception. We bought a little more time and "spent our own world" together.
He, reminded me of my bum days at those cafes.
The third person would be a south african, whom I know was around the place for 2 times.
I decided to chat and reminded me of my travelling and chat ups.
Just, the simple things.
Before Joanna, the old lady where my instincts move me to hug her.
Ah.
Coffee Ministry was great today.
All I can say is.
I know that,
Life with You is the best.
Because without you,
My life would be hay wired and broken.
The greatest thing of all?
It is the power of Love.